Wednesday 13 April 2011

Bareno Run 2011

Bareno Run 2011 ~ 13 March 2011

Hye again! :D hihi.. Today post gonna be the story of my first Half-Marathon.. or we just called it HM..
A half marathon actually is a road running event of 21.1 km, or about 13.1 miles.
Therefore, I'm decided to take part in the Bareno Run at the National Stadium Bukit Jalil..

Starting line.. The flag-off for 21km was on 5:30am

Bareno Run 2011.. 13 Mar 2011.. =D


So.. since it was my first HM.. I was well prepared my diet..the most important is Carbo-loading which stuffing myself with foods contain carbohydrate (I had my wine chicken with an extra rice at plus2 restaurant, wangsamaju.. hahaha.. >__<  )..
and also drink a lots of water with 2 packets ORS (Oral Rehydrate Salt)..
Earlier before the run.. around 4.30 am.. i had my light breakfast ( 2 half-cooked eggs).. :D
Then went to the Stadium Bukit Jalil..

At the finishing line... yeeeeha!! ^__^
Just arrived.. quite funny! on the right side, 10km participants have to queueing for passing the 'sensor line'.

so overall, the route terrain was gonna be quite hilly. (Penat jg oo nek bukit nya! cam mo jln lg laju tp never give up..lari jg :D). iI was so happy that i made it! Banzai!!

Me with Zaly.. wearing our Finishing shirt..great!

Me with my 1st Half Marathon Medal.. Smile!
My result..  Timing: 2 hours and 10 minutes :D

Picture taken with my Dslr.. i like the water reflection.. ^_^

See ya next year!! Well managed events! Congratulation Bareno!! -Peace-


No comments:

Post a Comment