Wednesday 13 April 2011

Larian Bersama BOMBA

My First Bib Number.. Nice! =D
My first bib number for 10 km run. this event was conducted on 7 May 2006 at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur.. Managed by the FIRE AND RESCUE DEPARTMENT MALAYSIA..
Back before the run, i do have my own training.. running around housing area in Subang (Since I had my Diploma Industrial training there.. Near to Kg. Melayu Subang.. =D).. 
But my training sucks.. i only do it once a week.. and its only few km along the run.. haha..

Starting point.. Run!!

So, from the starting point.. I'm quite lucky since able to be at the front of the starting point area with the pro runners.. (including the Kenyan runner.. wahhh!)..
and as for the newbie for running activities, I'm quite surprised that i managed to completed it..
During the event, i was bring along my own camera..(running with it..funny >__<).. capturing photos and videos.. but i didn't snap my own picture since my face is so terrible..tired ..and exhausted.. hahaha lols..

Larian Bomba, Dataran Merdeka..

And.. I'm completed my run at 1 hours 15 minutes.. haha
My personal record.. =D
Bha..cuba lagi tahun depan!! hihihi

p/s: Sorry.. my English Sucks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment